Why Mama Bear?
Join Here Wednesdays @ 7pm to find out!
Part 1: Rise Up, Mama Bears
1. Calling All Mama Bears—My kid has a cheerio shoved up his nose. Why am I reading this book?
2. How to Be a Mama Bear—Is this code for being the
weirdest mom on the playground?
3. The Discerning Mama Bear—The refined art of “chew and spit”
4. Linguistic Theft—Redefining words to get your way and avoid reality
Part 2: Lies You’ve Probably Heard but Didn’t Know What They Were Called
5. God Helps Those Who Help Themselves— Self-Helpism
6. My Brain Is Trustworthy...According to My Brain—Naturalism
7. I’d Believe in God If There Were Any Shred of Evidence— Skepticism
8. The Truth Is, There Is No Truth—Postmodernism
9. You’re Wrong to Tell Me that I’m Wrong!—Moral Relativism
10. Follow Your Heart—It Never Lies!—Emotionalism
11. Just Worship Something—Pluralism
12. I’m Not Religious; I’m Spiritual!—New Spirituality
13. Communism Failed Because Nobody Did It Right —Marxism
14. The Future Is Female—Feminism
15. Christianity Needs a Makeover—Progressive
Final Words of Encouragement
16. How to Take All This Information and #RoarLikeAMother— TheMamaBears